Welcome

Dearest Girls, Officers & Visitors :)

Thank you for browsing this humble blog of ours and yes yes GB 48th Company ROCKs!

GOD BLESS :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi everyone okay i'm aware i'm like the last sec 4 from the blogging committee to post up an entry but don't judge me okay! My update will blow your socks off your smelly shoes.

5 Reasons why you should love GB 48th Coy

1) The camps, regardless whether what camp it is, are always fun. And even though you dread going to the camps on the day itself, you’ll be rewarded with another view at the end of the day.

“ I think that the camps are very fun and interesting and the games are also always very engaging. But the camps are a bit too long. Overall I think it’s opportunity for the squad and company to bond together.”

By Julia, sec 2.

“I think they’re very fun and enjoyable, although it’s quite tiring. It allows us to bond with the squad and company and friends and I like the aqua soccer activity the most.”

By Huixin, sec 2.


2) The drills, even though tiring and really unrewarding at times, are usually fun when done with a big group of people like your squad mates and stuff. Or even better, when done with the whole company!

3) The weekly parade. Of course I don’t expect you to be dying to come for every parade but for a person like me, who dreads everything that has to do with parade because I’m always so lazy to come in the morning, I always go home enjoying and reliving what I’ve learnt during the whole morning and knowing that it was time spent well.

4) The mdms. Even if you secretly dislike them, you’ll somehow grow to like them all someday and appreciate them for who they are and always guiding you along, really.

“I think they’re quite entertaining and funny, although quite strict at times but they’re overall a bunch of fun-loving people who care a lot about the GB girls.”

By Julia, sec 2.

“ They’re very funny. And will always do their best to know the GB girls more and are always showing care and concern towards us.”

By Huixin, sec 2.

5) The friends. Obviously the reason why you come for weekly parades is kind of due to your friends, and squad mates too. Some of you don’t see your GB friends in school most of the time, hence it’s great to come for parades and talk/hang out/do things together with them.

Submitted by Jasmine.

No comments: