Welcome

Dearest Girls, Officers & Visitors :)

Thank you for browsing this humble blog of ours and yes yes GB 48th Company ROCKs!

GOD BLESS :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When you are feeling stress


I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day; I had so much to accomplish that I didn't have time to pray. Problems just tumbled about me and heavier came each task.

"Why doen't God help me?" I wondered.

He answered, "You didn't ask".

I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on grey and bleak. I wondered why God didn't show me.

He said, "You didn't seek".

I tried to come into God's presence; I used all my keys at the lock. God gently and lovingly chided,

"My child, you didn't knock".

I woke up early this morning and paused entering the day; I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray.


No comments: